We are incredibly excited to have you at the Tennessee State Fair! We do whatever we can to ensure that all of our visitors have an enjoyable, safe time at the Fair, so please abide by the following code of conduct.
- For your own health, please wash your hands after touching livestock or visiting the barns.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. Shirt and shoes are required. Exposed underwear, vulgar or inappropriate clothing, gang colors or gang signs are not allowed.
- No disorderly, disruptive conduct or behavior that could endanger others is allowed—skateboarding, roller blades, bicycles, radios, cat calls, profanity, etc are not permitted at the fair.
- No pets allowed in public areas except those that aid the handicapped.
- Use trash receptacles.
- This is a smoke-free facility and smoking will not be permitted.
- No firearms or other weapons are allowed, regardless of whether bearer holds a concealed weapons permit. Law enforcement officers while on duty are excluded.
This list is not all-inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management.