The Tennessee State Fair Association works each year to provide new events, entertainment, and exhibits for Tennesseans to visit when they come to the fair. It is with help from our sponsors that we are able to grow. Below are some of the benefits that sponsors of the Tennessee State Fair receive within their agreed package. Customizable packages are also available. Please contact us for more information.
- Media recognition: print recognition, radio recognition, and television recognition based on selected sponsor package.
- Tickets, Parking Passes: Complimentary number of State Fair tickets.
- Parking Passes for employee use.
- Category Exclusivity for Event Sponsored
- On-Site signage: placed around farigrounds and at your sponsored venue.
- On-Site Visibility: booth space for your company to display products, sample, distribute literature, and build you database.
- Daily Schedule: Logo in Daily Schedule, which goes out to approximately 105,000 people before, during, and after the fair. The Daily Schedule provides a map to attendees and a complete list of events.
- Website (www.tnstatefair.org): Hot link and logo identification on sponsors page and home page. Logo on page of your sponsored event.
- PA announcements: Daily announcements, provided by the sponsor.