Presented by Edley’s Bar-B-Que
Brought to you by Tennessee State Fair and Rhizome Productions to benefit Tennessee Craft Brewers Guild
The craft beer trade is alive and well in the Volunteer State and it’s time to celebrate Tennessee-brewed beer! The Tennessee State Fair and the members of the Tennessee Craft Brewers Guild invite you to the inaugural Taste of Tennessee Craft Brewers Festival from 7 – 11pm on Friday, September 6, 2013. The festival will take place on the infield of the Fairgrounds Speedway and showcase beer brewed from all over the state of Tennessee, feature local live music, and include a selection of Nashville’s famous gourmet food trucks.
Come out and support Tennessee craft brewers and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Fair with one ticket! With more than 18 breweries from across Tennessee, festival attendees will have a unique opportunity to taste over 55 Tennessee-brewed beers. The festival is open to beer tasters of all experience levels, from the serious to the casual, catering to pros and amateurs alike.
The Tennessee State Fair offers only two suggestions: 1) bring your friends and 2) come thirsty.
The $40 cost of admission includes admission to the Fair, a souvenir tasting glass and unlimited beer for the duration of the event. Admission for designated drivers is $15 and includes complimentary N/A drinks. The festival is only open to people aged 21 and over. $75 VIP tickets allow 100 guests access an hour earlier than the public, as well as the chance to sample some special beers and talk with the brewers.
500 Wedgewood Ave.
Nashville, TN 37203
- Line 1 – East Nashville: Departs Edley’s East at 6:30pm
- Line 2 – Downtown: Departs River Front at 6:30pm, 6:45pm pickup at Edley’s BBQ in 12 South (parking lot across the street) on the way to the fairgrounds.
- Line 3 – West Nashville: Will depart and drop off from Richland Park on Charlotte Ave (in front of the Library) at 6:30pm.
- This is a 21 and up event only, no exceptions!
- NO Weapons of any kind.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO Bags or Backpacks (small purses and camera bags allowed).
- No outside food or beverage. Drinking water will be provided.
- Smoking is only permitted in a designated area, which will be noted on the festival map. Please do not smoke anywhere else.
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible by being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated. All attendees, staff members, and volunteers’ actions before, during, and after the event will affect the future of the Taste of Tennessee. That being said, we look forward to a great festival and having you all be part of this awesome event!
What are the hours of the festival and when is it?
Sept 6, 2013-Gates open at 6pm for VIP and 7PM for general admission. Event ends at 11pm
What does the festival Cost?
$40, which includes entry to the festival, 8 ounce tasting glass, and samples of all beers. 100 VIP tickets are available for $75, allowing guests entry one hour earlier than the public, and the chance to sample special beers and talk with brewers.
Will there be designated driver tickets?
Yes, they will be $20 and you still must be 21+. You will not receive a tasting glass. However snacks, soda or coffee will be provided.
What about parking?
There is a $5 charge per vehicle to park at the fairgrounds.
Do you have to be over the age of 21 to attend?
Yes, no exceptions all ID`s will be checked at the gate. Please don’t bother to buy a ticket if you are not 21.
Are children allowed at the event?
Sorry, no children. Call the babysitter in advance!
Are pets allowed at the event?
As much as we love our dogs, cats, goats, and fish, please leave them at home.
What happens if it rains or snows?
The show must go on. Rain, snow or shine, no refunds.
Will there be food at the event?
Yes, food will be sold by many Nashville food trucks.
Will there be bathrooms at the event?
Yes, we have lots of real bathrooms.
Will there be an after party?
How can I submit a media request?
Media requests must be submitted BEFORE the festival and an article or blog post must be made to promote the on sale date of the event, email your requests to the address below.
How can I contact the festival organizers?
Please send any and all questions, concerns, vending requests, or sponsorship requests to email@example.com