Total Premiums Offered: $12,208
Superintendent: Michael Barry
(615) 800-3675, ext 6
Adults/Open Division: $2.00 per entry
Youth Division/Classes: $0.00 per entry
No refunds will be given on entry fees.
Online Registration: until 10:00 p.m., August 31, 2018 (click here)
Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by August 20, 2018, (Printable Form)
Agricultural Department Rules & Guidelines
- All Agricultural Divisions are subject to the Tennessee State Fair Rules, Department and Division Rules.
- An entry fee will be charged per class, unless indicated in Division.
- Pre-registration is MOST important. Members must register with the Tennessee State Fair to be eligible for award money. Non-registered entries will only be accepted during the check-in times listed in the Division information.
- Entries will not be accepted before or after receiving dates. To be eligible for premiums, all exhibits must be in place before the official judging.
- Exhibits must be the exhibitor’s own farming program and that crop exhibits are of the current year’s growth. All crop entries winning a prize are at the disposal of the director of the department, for educational purposes.
- Ribbons will be given only to the first three winners. Monetary awards are listed within division information.
- No exhibits will be released prior to the close of the Fair. Entries will be released for pick on Monday between 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. after the close of the Fair, no exceptions. ALL entries must be out by posted time or entries become property of the Tennessee State Fair Association. If any entry is removed before the end of the fair, the premium money and ribbon will be forfeited.
- Premiums will be issued as soon as possible after the conclusion of the fair.
Click on your division of interest for complete rules and classes offered.
Agricultural Exhibits’ Key Dates
Monday, June 4th
10 a.m. Registration Opens
Monday, August 20th
All Day Mail-in Registration Deadline
Friday, August 31st
10 p.m. Online Registration Deadline
Thursday, September 6th
Entry Receiving Times:
7 a.m.—9 a.m. Giant Pumpkins & Watermelons
9 a.m.—11 a.m. TN Country Ham
9 a.m.—12 p.m. Honey, School Garden & Quality Forage
9 a.m.—1 p.m. Fruits & Vegetables
Monday, September 17th
9 a.m. Honey
9 a.m.—12 p.m. TN Country Ham, Honey, School Garden, Quality Forage, Giant Pumpkins & Watermelons & Fruits & Vegetables