Total Premium Offered $2,413
Central Region Educational Exhibits directed by:
Regional Director: Jim Stewart
Regional Program Leader: Martin Koon
Regional Program Leader: Allisen Penn
4-H Area Specialist: Jamie Harris
4-H Club Agricultural Committee to Assist:
UT/TSU Extension Davidson County 4-H Agents
Open To All Tennessee 4-H Club Members in grades 4th—12th as of January 1st of current year.
No, TSFA entry fees will be charged for entries within this department.
Online Registration: until 10:00 p.m., September 1, 2017 (Click Here or click on icon below)
Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by August 18, 2017, (Printable Form)
Central Region deadlines are listed with each division’s information.
4-H Department Rules & Guidelines
- All FFA Divisions are subject to the Tennessee State Fair Rules, located on page 9, Department and Division Rules.
- Competition in this department is open to any Tennessee 4-H Member in grades 4th thru 12th currently active as a Janary 1st of the current year.No entry fee will be charged.
- Pre-entry is MOST important. Members must register with the Tennessee State Fair to be eligible for award money, and must also register through local Extension Agents. Deadlines are listed on page 8.
- Entries will not be accepted before or after receiving dates. Exhibitors MUST pay all freight and express charges on their exhibits. To be eligible for premiums, all exhibits must be in place before the official judging.
- Ribbons will be given only to the first five winners. Monetary awards are listed within division information.
- No exhibits will be released prior to the close of the Fair. Entries will be released as listed in the Division’s guidelines If any entry is removed before the end of the fair, the premium money and ribbon will be forfeited.
- Premiums will be issued at the release of exhibits soon as possible after the conclusion of the fair.
4-H Student & Team Competition Events
Monday, September 11th